At our law office we cover a wide variety of areas, please select any of the categories below for more information.
- Complex Personal Injury - We litigate serious injuries resulting from devastating accidents in the air, on land or at sea. We assist consumers in recovering money for catastrophic harm suffered. NEPA'S legal solutions is one click away!
- Medical Malpractice - Medical care providers are only human, and errors are always possible. Medical malpractice occurs when a negligent act or omission by a medical professional results in damage or harm to a patient.
- Products Liability - Products containing inherent defects that cause harm to a consumer of the product, or someone to whom the product was loaned, given, etc., are the subjects of products liability suits. While products are generally thought of as tangible personal property, products liability has stretched that definition to include intangibles.....
- Criminal Law - Criminal Law is the name given to the branch of law that governs an individual's relationship to the state. It includes the definitions of criminal offenses, which are usually established by Congress or state legislatures.
- Family Law - Family law is an area of the law that deals with family-related issues and domestic relations including:
The nature of marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships; Issues arising throughout marriage, including spousal abuse, legitimacy, adoption, surrogacy, child abuse, and child abduction The termination of the relationship and....
- Estate Work - Estate Planning law governs the laws, procedures and practices associated with planning for one’s estate in the event that he/she becomes incapacitated and for when he/she is deceased.
- Business Litigation - When considering litigation, a business owner should be aware of his or her options. In addition to the courtroom, there are other forums that might be appropriate, depending on the specific needs of the business.